Friday, April 13, 2012

...pounding metal, heavy metal...

Morning everyone:) Today's card i made for my bf's mom as a thank you card for letting us stay at their house when we go visit next week. We bought her some maple syrup and canadian wine...so i thought the card would be fitting;)

I used my stamp from high hopes. I coloured it with copics and cut it out with a nestie.

My papers are whisper white, chocolate chip and the dsp i bought at michaels. The ribbon is from SU and the dots are from Stamping Bella. I also used my bow easy for the bow.

On the inside it reads "greetings from canada, eh?"...i hope she likes it:)


HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute and what a wonderful way to say thanks! Love the image and your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs