Saturday, September 25, 2010

...escape...

Wow are impressed with my card making? I am in the mood...which is kind of bad because i am making cards instead of learning songs! Yikes...i will get it done though:)

So for my card today i used the sketch from Just Magnolia and went from there.

I pulled out a Magnolia card kit and realized that i never make guy birthday cards. So here it is.

I coloured Edwin with copics and cut him out with nesties.






My papers are PTI white, basic black and the dsp is from the kit...there was also flower paper but i didn't think that worked for a guy card!

The buttons, bling, twine and ribbon also came with the kit...i guess the bling isn't very manly either! lol Oh well they can deal with it! The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU.

Thats it, pretty simple:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs